Award-winning graphic designer and marketing strategist, Pamela Towns, has spent more than 25 years gaining extensive graphic design and marketing experience, conceiving ideas as well as producing artwork and written copy for printed communications and the Internet. She spent those years developing marketing communications for a non-profit organization in Washington, D.C. As director of marketing and publications, Pamela has a proven success record for increasing sales of publications and other products and increasing membership rolls and attendance at events with well-designed marketing materials.
In 2002, Pamela founded Pure Talent Graphic Design with a primary focus on helping small businesses and organizations succeed through professionally designed marketing communications. Today, Pure Talent Graphic Design is a full-service studio that specializes in printed communications and web design along with successful marketing services for small businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Developing unique and progressive ideas and producing effective designs.
- Creative art direction, idea conception, design production, problem solving, web page design and programming, project management, promotional marketing, pre-press preparation, vendor contracting.
- Producing communications that meet clients’ budgets, objectives, preferences and styles.
- Developing strategic branding and marketing plans.
- Artistic copy writing for advertisements, flyers, brochures, websites and catalogs.
- Effective skills for negotiating with printers and other vendors to ensure value and quality of services.
- Twenty-five years: Marketing and business management experience
- Twenty-two years: Extensive graphic design experience conceiving ideas, producing artwork and written copy for printed and web communications
- Bachelor's of Science, Graphic Design, Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Associate Degree, Communications Studies, Art and Marketing, University of Maryland
- Bronze Award: World Wide Web Awards
- Golden Award: The International Association of Web Masters and Designers
- Silver Award for Excellence in Design: American Design Awards
Who we are
How we think
Our Design Process
How we work
Our expertise and recongition